As the Director for Research and Learning, Eva-Marie Malone develops a comprehensive and strategically sequenced set of tools and resources to promote The Opportunity Agenda’s internal and external capacity building. Utilizing skills and expertise in organizational development, strategic communications, and technology, Eva-Marie creates innovative training programs.
Eva-Marie has extensive experience developing communications systems and strategic communications at nationally-known legal organizations and publications such as the Pro Bono Institute, New Jersey Lawyer, and American Immigration Lawyers Association. Eva-Marie has a B.A. from Wheaton College and a J.D. from the Georgetown University Law Center.
Publications, Papers & Presentations
- Legal Ethics for In-House Corporate Counsel (No. 87-1st) (with Eve Runyon) The Five W's of Corporate Pro Bono: Who, What, When, Where, and Why
- Immigration & Nationality Law Handbook, 2000-01 Edition (with Tatia Gordon-Troy) Selected Bibliography for Immigration Law and Practice
- Economic Justice for Women of Color: A Human Rights Perspective – a parallel event at the 56th session of the UN Commission on the Status of Women
- Communicating Effectively Around Economic Recovery (with Megan Haberle) – a presentation for the staff of Urban Agenda
- No Stone Unturned: Finding Financial Aid Starts Now (with Ena A. Malone) – a presentation for the New York Chapter of Black Data Processing Associates